"Differentiated investment philosophy, fostering long term partnerships."
Private Equity Fund INature of fund: Mid-market buy-out No. of investments: Ten Exited investments: Three Fund Fully Invested
Private Equity Fund IINature of fund: Mid-market buy-out Minimum investment: R15m Minimum company earnings: R20m Ebitda Stage of investment: All except early stage
Size of Fund
Size of Fund
Our Core Values
Our firm invests in a wide variety of sectors in businesses where we have an opportunity to assert meaningful change.
As an on-balance sheet investor we do not have pressure to exit our investments which enables us to forge long-term partnerships, thereby generating superior returns.
Our investment criteria includes:
- Business with sustainable business model tested over a period of time
- Significant organic and inorganic growth prospects
- Robust management teams with significant alignment of interest with ourselves
- Sustainable and high margin businesses
- Minimum Ebitda of R20m
- Most sectors of the South African economy
Areas and transactions we do not invest in include:
- Start-up and green fields businesses
- Deep mining and exploration ventures
- Technology business, particularly if the technology is unproven
- Primary agriculture
- Business rescue and turnaround cases